In the event of a hurricane or other disaster, the Winter Park Housing Authority will take action that allows us to protect our tenants and property to the extent possible. It is very important that you stay informed of hurricane activity. Follow the instructions provided by law enforcement, elected officials, and other professionals regarding evacuation and other safety measures before, during, and after a hurricane. The information below is provided to assist you in preparing for a hurricane or other natural disaster.
Emergency Contact Phone Numbers
- Police, Sheriff, Fire, Ambulance, Highway Patrol: 911
- Winter Park Police: Non-Emergency Line - 407.644.1313
- Orange County Sherriff's Office: Non-Emergency - 407.254.7000
- Winter Park Fire Department: Non-Emergency - 407.644.1212
- City of Winter Park: 407.599.3399
- Orange County Emergency Management: 311