Rental - The Meadows Apartments
718 Margaret Square
1-2 BR - $100, 3-5 BR - $150, Pets - $100
An attractive, well-maintained, 2-story apartment building with 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5-bedroom units.
- Income limits are set by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development and are subject to change.
- Rent is determined as 30% of adjusted gross income minus electric utility credit.
- The minimum monthly rent is $50
- WPHA pays for water, sewer, and trash services
- 1 to 2 bedrooms: $100
- 3 to 5 bedrooms: $150
- Pet deposit: $100
For eligibility, annual household income must not exceed:
- Single Person - $35,800
- Two People - $40,900
- Three People - $46,000
- Four People - $51,100
- Five People - $55,200
- Six People - $59,300
- Seven People - $63,400
- Eight People - $67,500
All Homes Come With:
- Electric Range
- Central Heat and Air
- Vinyl or Ceramic flooring
- Pre-wired for telephone and cable connections
- Private patio/balcony
- Well-lit parking lot with ample parking
- Laundry Facility
- Social activities for adults and children
- Recreation Center
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
Community Amenities & Advantages:
- Playground, basketball court, baseball field, picnic area, large field for outdoor activities
- 5 minutes from fire and police stations
- Public transportation is at your doorstep LYNX Bus Route 14
- Walking distance to banks, shopping, restaurants, etc.
- Convenient location to the Winter Park Mall, public park, Webster school with education and nutrition center, Winter Park Vo-Tech, and Valencia State College.
- Close to three Major Central Florida Hospitals