Rental - The Plymouth (62+)
1550 Gay Road
A 6-story apartment building set in a park-like setting for seniors 62+, offering great amenities, studio, and one 1-bedrooms.
- Certain units have rent/income limits set by HUD (Department of Housing and Urban Development); via the HOME program.
- The Plymouth pays for electric, water, sewer, and trash services.
- Due to COVID-19, our Leasing Office is closed to the Public at this time. Please call or email us!
- Refundable Security Deposit: $350 (all unit sizes)
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $200 per pet (two pets per household, breed and weight restrictions apply)
- Non-refundable Application Fee: $35 per adult
- All prices are subject to change.
For eligibility, annual household income must not exceed:
- 1 Occupant: $26,750 to $42,800 maximum annual household income on select units.
- 2 Occupants: $30,550 to $48,880 maximum annual household income on select units.
- Studio pricing: $726 - $1,162
- One-bedroom pricing: $778 - $1,245
All Homes Come With:
- Upgraded kitchens with granite countertops
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Phone & cable connections
- Indoor entry from air-conditioned hallways
- Trash chutes on every floor
- Common area laundry room
- State-of-the-art fire sprinkler system
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
Community Amenities & Advantages:
- Convenient to shopping, restaurants, professional services, public parks & golf courses, and Winter Park Community Center.
- Across the street from Winter Park Village.
- Tele-entry system for controlled building access.
- Resident computer stations with free internet access.
- Regularly planned monthly activities.
- Community rooms are equipped with televisions and meeting tables.
- The library is fully stocked with books and magazines.
- Public transportation is easily accessible, close to 3 major Central Florida hospitals.
- Community pantry services twice monthly, Seniors First Lunch program twice weekly.
- 24-hour maintenance service available for emergency situations
- Brookshire Elementary
- Glenn Ridge Middle School
- Winter Park 9th Grade
- Winter Park High School