Rental - Winter Park Oaks
325 Balfour Drive
An apartment community nestled in natural beauty; offering 1, 2 and 3-bedroom garden-style floor plans.
- Rent and income restrictions on apartment homes; ask for details.
- Leasing Center on-site Monday thru Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
- All prices are subject to change.
- Due to COVID-19, our Leasing Office is closed to the Public at this time. Please call or email us!
- Refundable Security Deposit: $350 (all unit sizes)
- Non-refundable Pet Fee: $200 per pet (restrictions apply)
- Non-refundable Application Fee: $35 per adult
For eligibility, annual household income must not exceed:
- 1 Occupant: $26,750 to $42,800 maximum annual household income on select units.
- 2 Occupants: $30,550 to $48,880 maximum annual household income on select units.
- 3 Occupants: $34,350 to $54,960 maximum annual household income on select units.
- 4 Occupants: $38,150 to $61,040 maximum annual household income on select units.
- 5 Occupants: $41,250 to $66,000 maximum annual household income on select units.
- 6 Occupants: $44,300 to $70,880 maximum annual household income on select units.
All Homes Come With:
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Wall-to-wall carpeting & ceramic tile
- Phone & cable connections
- On-site laundry room facilities
- 24-hour emergence maintenance
Community Amenities & Advantages:
- Swimming pool, jacuzzi, playground
- BBQ/picnic and garden areas
- Fitness center
- Public transportation is easily accessible
- Great public schools
- Convenient to shopping, restaurants, professional services, public parks, golf course, Rollins College, vocational & state schools, Winter Park Community Center
- Close to 3 major Central Florida hospitals
- Brookshire Elementary
- Glenn Ridge Middle School
- Winter Park 9th Grade
- Winter Park High School