What is considered Emergency Maintenance:
- Fire- Resident must call 911 first and then call property manager to assist with more direction on what to do.
- Flood- Only if water is coming from inside the unit from a busted pipe or a clogged drain. We will not be able to help if the water is coming from outside due to the rain.
- Electrical- Resident must call power company first to make sure there is not a power outage in the area, property manager should assist resident with asking them to check breaker box.
- Broken window- If an object strikes window and breaks it allow rain and debris inside, we will try to board it up or cover it the best we can.
- Tree down- Only if the tree limb is blocking them from entering or exiting their unit or the property.
- Severe Roof leaks
- Plumbing- Only if the residents have one Bathroom
- AC units- We will not work on any Air Conditioners during a storm, we will follow up once the storm has cleared.
- Noisy neighbors- Property manager should take the information down and follow up when they can.
- Lockouts- We will not be doing any lockouts under any circumstances.
- Accidents or slip and fall - resident should call the non-emergency line for EMT or 911
- We will not be able to go out during a storm for the safety of our staff we will go out once it clears.