Skip to Main Content

Required Legal Forms

What we need from you at your appointment to serve you as efficiently as possible. 

Here is a list of documents and other information required for your housing application appointment.

Not all will be applicable, but all that are must be brought to your appointment.

Important Notes:

We do not offer Section 8 housing assistance.

We check the credit reports and police backgrounds of all applicants.

Applicants will only be accepted Online at the Apply Now link above.

Family Records:

  • Birth certificate for each family member
  • Social Security card for each family member
  • Green card
  • Divorce decree
  • Name, address, and telephone number of child care provider
  • One month of receipts from the child care provider
  • Adoption/legal custody papers
  • Statement of Disability
  • Written verification of military service or discharge papers

School/Job Training Programs:

  • Written verification of attendance schedule for everyone over 18 years of age
  • Award letter showing scholarship's purpose, amount, and dates of awards


  • Copy of most recent bank statement
  • If you sold a property, bring a copy of bank statements for the past 2 years
  • Copy of property assets sold in the past 2 years
  • Stocks, bonds, certificate of deposit (CD) bills, mutual funds, etc.
  • IRA funds
  • Property mortgage document with the current principal due and current interest rate, plus leases if the property is being rented out
  • Insurance policy, penalties for surrendering, and rate of interest

Record of Earned Income:

  • One month's pay stubs
  • Name, address, and telephone number of employee
  • Copy of W-2 forms from all employers over the last year [not your tax return]
  • Business records if self-employed Record of all other income
  • WAGES (AFDC) benefit letter
  • Social Security award letter
  • Supplemental security income award letter
  • Pensions/annuities most recent notice
  • Unemployment compensation form 200 or UC 30
  • Railroad pension award letter
  • Worker's compensation form DOL 203
  • Child support printout from the court house (including the case number and the absent parent's social security number)
  • Alimony court order
  • Income from assets (most recent bank statement)
  • Dividends/interest on investments
  • Educational scholarships, stipends, grants
  • Regular gifts/payments made to or on behalf of the household bills/expenses
  • Written verification of all other income with the name of the source

Medical Out-of-Pocket Expenses (Elderly and/or Disabled Only):

  • Proof of health insurance payments
  • Receipts for medical bills that are not reimbursed
  • Pharmacy printout for prescriptions paid out-of-pocket and not reimbursed (one year's records)