Required Legal Forms
What we need from you at your appointment to serve you as efficiently as possible.
Here is a list of documents and other information required for your housing application appointment.
Not all will be applicable, but all that are must be brought to your appointment.
We do not offer Section 8 housing assistance.
We check the credit reports and police backgrounds of all applicants.
Applicants will only be accepted Online at the Apply Now link above.
- Birth certificate for each family member
- Social Security card for each family member
- Green card
- Divorce decree
- Name, address, and telephone number of child care provider
- One month of receipts from the child care provider
- Adoption/legal custody papers
- Statement of Disability
- Written verification of military service or discharge papers
School/Job Training Programs:
- Written verification of attendance schedule for everyone over 18 years of age
- Award letter showing scholarship's purpose, amount, and dates of awards
- Copy of most recent bank statement
- If you sold a property, bring a copy of bank statements for the past 2 years
- Copy of property assets sold in the past 2 years
- Stocks, bonds, certificate of deposit (CD) bills, mutual funds, etc.
- IRA funds
- Property mortgage document with the current principal due and current interest rate, plus leases if the property is being rented out
- Insurance policy, penalties for surrendering, and rate of interest
Record of Earned Income:
- One month's pay stubs
- Name, address, and telephone number of employee
- Copy of W-2 forms from all employers over the last year [not your tax return]
- Business records if self-employed Record of all other income
- WAGES (AFDC) benefit letter
- Social Security award letter
- Supplemental security income award letter
- Pensions/annuities most recent notice
- Unemployment compensation form 200 or UC 30
- Railroad pension award letter
- Worker's compensation form DOL 203
- Child support printout from the court house (including the case number and the absent parent's social security number)
- Alimony court order
- Income from assets (most recent bank statement)
- Dividends/interest on investments
- Educational scholarships, stipends, grants
- Regular gifts/payments made to or on behalf of the household bills/expenses
- Written verification of all other income with the name of the source
Medical Out-of-Pocket Expenses (Elderly and/or Disabled Only):
- Proof of health insurance payments
- Receipts for medical bills that are not reimbursed
- Pharmacy printout for prescriptions paid out-of-pocket and not reimbursed (one year's records)